Friday, February 8, 2013

Heels On A Snowy Day!!!

Wearing heels when is snowing, windy and cold is just not a good idea... But I wanted to wear heels that day. The snow didn't stop me, so like you can see I wore my boots, a tight pants, my lovely leopard print gloves and I even had a chance to play with the snow lol.  So I went to a store and I was trying on some clothes and I accidentally left my scarf.  I went back to look for it and of course it was gone, grr... Changing subject- Hey I got some highlights on :) jaja I just couldn't be with out them for too long, so I went to the hair salon last weekend and got pampered (:                                    Andar en zapatillas cuando esta cayendo nieve, esta frio, y viento no es una buena idea (ya mero me caia).... Pero la nieve no me paro y como soy algo caprichosa me puse mis botas, mi pantalon pegado, mis queridos guantes de leopardo y hasta juge un poco con la nieve. Ese dia fui a la tienda y me prove una ropa y accidental mente deje mi bufanda ahi. Regrese, la busque y claro, ya no estaba :/ grrr...            Cambiando el tema- Sabes me puse rayitos :) No podia estar sin ellos por mucho tiempo, así que el fin de semana fui al salon de belleza y me fui a papachar (:


Blazer:Express  Shirt:H&M  Pants:Zara  Boots:BCBG  Gloves:H&M  Scarf:H&M   Bag: Michael Kors  Sunglasses:RayBans


Thanks For Stopping By-
Besos Xox




No comments: