Friday, February 1, 2013

Hearts With a Touch Of Coral Color

Since February is officially here why not have the Valentine's spirit?! I decided to start the month with a touch of hearts print on a shirt and mix them with this coral pants.  Even though it was freezing I needed to wear something bright, this weather has been killing me. Hope you guys have so much fun this month, enjoy it and spread out your love ;)

Oficialmente Febrero esta aquĆ­ asi que porque no tener el espiritu de San Valentin?!  Decidi empezar el mes con un toque estampado de corazones en mi camisa y mesclarlo con unos pantalones color coral.  Aunque estaba super frio necesitaba usar algo de color brillante, este clima me esta acabando. Espero se diviertan mucho en este mes, disfruten y den amor a otros ;)





Sunglasses:Ray-Ban   Shirt:Mossimo   Pants:GAP   Shoes:Max Studio   Watch:Michael Kors   Bag:Vintage

Thanks for stopping by-
Besos Xox

3 comments:

Amy Smith said...

Ohh I love it.. Good way to start the month, keep up the good work ;-)

Yuliana Colima said...

Me gusta las combinaciones de mesclilla y el coral. Te vistes bien y los lentes estan padres

Maya R. said...

Girl I saw that same shirt and I wasn't sure to get it but not that I see it on you it looks good. I totally like the combinations you did with the outfit, I gonna try to see if they still have it at the store.