Sunday, February 3, 2013

Night Out

So after my boot camp class, I had a Thursday night out with my husband. OMG, I needed to go out and forget about work and school.  So I putted this little simple cute outfit for the night, nothing complicated it :) I needed to pick an outfit fast, because it was getting darker and I go to bed early jaj.. It was either taking time on picking out a better outfit and doing my make up or enjoying my date lol

Despues de mi clase de boot camp tuve una salidita por la noche con mi esposo. OMG, necesitada salir y olvidarme del trabajo y escuela.
Para esa noche el vestuario fue algo sencillo, lindo, nada complicado:) Tenia que escoger mi vestuario rápido porque se estaba obscureciendo y yo me duermo temprano jaj.. La opción era de tardarme en buscar un mejor vestuario y maquillaje o disfrutar mas mi salida de noche lol.








Shirt:The Limited    Pants:Zara    Clutch:Mossimo   Shoes:Zara




Besos Xoxo

1 comment:

Lori Wilson said...

I love high wasted pants..
Doll, I like your last minute outfit. Different colors but all watch ;)
I'll be checking out your blog for new ideas-