Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lit' Leopard Dress

I am a girl who loves leopard, so having it in a mini silky dress wouldn't be the exception!! Since leopard is very attractive print, I went simple on my accessories, hair, handbag and make up. Hope you like the shots and outfit ;)
Me encanta el estampado leopardo, asi que tenerlo un un mini vestido de seda no podia ser la exepcion!! Como el leopardo es muy atractivo, decidi ir simple en accesorios, cabello, bolso, y makeup.  Espero te gusten las fotos y el vestuario ;)


Dress: Zara    Watch:Michael Kors     Handbag:Aldo    Sunglasses: Topshop



Besos- Xoxo

3 comments:

Alexa Waltz said...

I also love leopard, I think thats something that define us girls! I really liked your shots and the way you coordinate the outfit. This dress can definitely be for a night out, keep up the work.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice

Maria Rosas said...

Me gusta ese vestido, esta padre! sales muy bien en las fotos, y parese que la nieve no estan fría jaj andavas como si nada jajajaja