Sunday, February 10, 2013

Turquoise Color On My Feet

This outfit was for a night out dinner.  Since early that day it rain a lot, most of the snow melt and the weather was in the high 30's, I decided to wear a skirt for that night.  I know, very bright color shoes, ah?! Yeah, I decided to wear them with a belt that has a touch of turquoise color. Something in my outfit need it to cheer me up :) and that night my shoes did ;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Este vestuario fue para una cena con amigos.  Temprano ese dia estaba lloviendo y mucha de la nieve se deshizo y la temperatura estaba en los altos 30's, decidí usar falta de tablones para esa noche.  Me imagino lo que pensaras cuando veas mis zapatos, el color?! Si ese dia quise usarlos y combinarlos con el cinturon que tiene un toque de color turquesa.  Algo de mi vestuario tenia que levantarme el animo y esa noche fueron mis zapatos turquesa :)


Blazer: H.R. Roberts    Shirt: Forever21   Belt:Vintage   Skirt:Forever21    Shoes:Shoedazzel 
HandBag:Coach



Besos- Xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great color combination. they all are different yet they match beautifully!

Hot shoes! love the skirt too!