Thursday, February 7, 2013

New S/S Shoes :)

I wanted to tell you that I'm dying to wear this brand new shoes that I have!!!
I just can't wait for SPRING & SUMMER(S/S) to get here (: I need some warm weather in my life.  Some of the shoes that I'm showing, I got them during fall, winter, and recently.  Like you might see they are a little bright colors but that's how I like them!  What do you think of them?
Me muero por ponerme estos zapatos nuevos que tengo!!!
Ya quiero que llegue la PRIMAVERA Y VERANO(S/S) Necesito calorcito en mi vida (:
Estos zapatos los compre durane el otoƱo, invierno y recientemente. Como veran tienen algo de color fuerte pero asi es como me gustan!
Te agradan?









Besos Gordos
Xoxo

1 comment:

Maya R. said...

OMG I love those shoes and the colors are so fun :) I need them in my closet!!!!
show them on the blog with an outfit please :)