Wednesday, February 20, 2013

HIgh Heels In Winter Land!!


I was in a winer land, that day.  It snowed all afternoon and temperature wasn't that cold, just in the mid 30's lol.  I had a chance to take pictures while snowing.  So the outfit for that evening was navy skinny pants, green and blue strip shit and a burgundy blazer. For accessories I wore my long horn necklace and a belt that I used as a bracelet ;) Yeap, I needed to be creative and voilá , I was ready!! 
Que tal las fotos en bosque invernal?! Nevo toda la tarde y la temperatura no estaba tan mal, solo en los altos 30's.  Por lo cual tuve la oportunidad de tomarme fotos mientras nevaba.  El vestuario de esa tarde fue unos pantalones skinny azul marino, blusa de rayas y blazer color vino.  Para los accesorios use mi cadena larga y de un cinturon que hise pulsera ;) Necesitaba ser creativa y como dicen los italianos, voilá, estaba lista!!
Blazer: Gap    Shirt: Violet&Claire     Pants: Abercrombie & Fitch     Clutch: Vintage   
Watch:Michael Kors    Shoes: Zara    Belt/Bracelet:Forever21

Thanks For Reading-
Besos Xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must be nice to live in a cold area. I can tell you have fun taking pictures on the snow. Over all I like your outfit!!