Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Coral Beach Dress

Sunday-Funday!  Once again on my Sunday I visited the beach but this time we went to a town that is 45 minutes from home.   To be honest we don't even have beaches, we have lakes, so I guess we are lucky to have something to go in and sink our body in the water and feel the sand . After walking around the shops, we went to eat and ended up resting at the beach.   For that day I wore this long, fresh, coral dress and under I had on my bikini.  I hope you had a fabulous Sunday :)
Domingo de diversion!  Una ves mas el domingo fue para ir a la playa pero esta ves fuimos a una ciudad hubicada 45 minutos de casa.  Para serte honesta ni playas tenemos, solo lagos, pero por lo menos tenemos algo en donde ir a mojarnos jaj y sentir la arena.    Despues de caminar por las tiendas del pueblo, nos fuimos a comer y de ahi a descansar en la playa.   Para ese dia use este vestido largo, fresco, color coral y debajo traia mi bikini.  Espero ayas tenido un fabuloso domingo :)
Sunglasses: RayBan    Dress:Forevew21    Bag: Liz Claiborne     Flip Flaps: Reef
Watch: Michael Kors      Bikini: Hollister 


Thanks For Stopping By-
Besos XoXo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute and fresh:) Great outfit doll!!!