Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Feeling The Blues

This was a total street style.. I decided to go with different tones of blues on my clothing; so I pared up this silk blouse, navy pants and a touch of blue on my shoes!  Now that hot sunny days are approaching I decided to get my orange tote out of the box because the season for this color is here!!
Esto es todo un estilo de calle... Decidí usar diferentes tonos de azules en mi ropa; lo cual use esta blusa de seda, pantalones azul marino y llevar un toque de azul en los zapatos!  Ya que tenemos los dias soleados, saque mi bolso anaranjada del armario, porque la temporada de este color ya esta aqui!!
Shirt: Ann Taylor    Pants: A&F     Shoes: BCBG      Bag: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: RayBan    Watch: Michael Kors

Thanks For Reading-
Besos- Xoxo

No comments: