Friday, June 21, 2013

Comfy Summer Outfit

Happy First Day Of Summer!!!  Finally summer is here :) and let's enjoy it as much as we can!  Here is this little comfy, summer, chic outfit I wore the other day.  Like you can see I even love bright colors for my undergarment!   So I'll leave you guys with this outfit and remember to always add some fun color to your daily wear, it would cheer you up:)
Feliz Primer Dia de Verano!!!  Por fin el verano llego :) y hay que disfrutar lo mas que podamos!  Este pequeño vestuario fue muy confortable, veranero, chic y lo disfrute usando el otro día.  Como veras hasta en mi ropa interior me gusta usar colores llamativos!    Los dejo con este vestuario y recuerden de siempre agregar un poco de color alegre a su vestuario, eso los levantara el animo :)
Hat:Forever21   Sunglasses: RayBan   Shirt:H&M    Shorts:Abercrombie&Fitch
Handbag:Tory Burch   Sandals:BCBG   Watch:Fossil

Besos- Xoxo

1 comment:

maria Rosas said...

Estoy de acuerdo contigo! los colores fuertes son para ahora en verano y te hacen ver mas alegre. me gusta mucho tus sandalias estan padres!