Monday, June 3, 2013

Cole Haan Shoes- Sun. Outfit

This was my laid-back Sunday outfit and it was a must to wear my beautiful new oxford shoes :) I got several complement on them and to top it off they are super comfy!!  It was a cold morning so I got to say NO to heels and YES to these new shoes I got.  June is already here and I can't believe that we are still wearing jackets and temperatures are in the 50's :/ I so not like this weather....
Este fue mi vestuario casual del domingo por lo cual tenia que usar mis lindos zapatitos nuevos :) A parte de que me chulearon mis zapatos están super confortables lo cual es un doble plus!!  Tuvimos una manana super fría asi que tuve que decir No a las zapatillas y Si a estos cool zapatos.  Junio ya entro y no puedo creer que todavia andemos usando chamarra, la temperatura llego a los 50's :/ lo cual no me agrada nada este clima... 
Jacket:Target  Shirt:J.Crew  Pants:Gap  Shoes:Cole Haan  Watch:Fossil
Necklace:Juicy Couture  
Thanks For Stopping By-
Besos Xox

No comments: