Sunday, May 12, 2013

1st Post With Apollo

Of course I needed to post with my baby Apollo!!   Too bad the weather wasn't helping much with the post, it was too windy.  So my mother's day was very calm and chic! We went to a restaurant, took this pictures, went to the mall, grocery shopping, coffee shop and back home all this with my dog.  My feet were killing me, I walked all stores on heels so once I got home, off they went.  That's the price for looking cute and chic during shopping, but I got compliments and that made me feel special :) Like you can see I used my own bag to display Apollo and thank God no accidents happen :)   Well hope you like my todays outfit, it reflects me, very fresh, colorful and chic!
Wish you a great week!!!
Y claro que tenia que tomarme fotos con mi bebe Apolo!  Lo malo que el clima no ayudo mucho con las fotos porque abia mucho viento y estaba frio.  Mi dia de las madres(hoy domingo se festeja acá) fue muy chic y calmado! Fuimos al restaurante, tomamos las fotos, fuimos al centro comercia, comprar comida, a tomar cafe y de regreso a casa, todo esto con mi cachorro.   Ah y mis pies me dolían, camine todas las tiendas en zapatillas, pero me sentia mejor cuando me daban una admiración/complement (nose como traducirlo).  Como veras use mi propia bolsa para pasear Apolo y gracias a Dios que no se hizo pipi ni popo :)   Pues te dejo con mi vestuario de hoy, refleja mucho de mi, muy fresca, con color y muy femenina!
Bueno te deceo una linda semana!!!
Sunglasses: Topshop   Blouse: Vintage    Scarf: Ann Taylor    Pants: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Aldo   Handbag:Coach 


Besos XoXo

No comments: