Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tiger Face Dress

My sunday outfit and first time of this year that I go back to visit the beach! Ahh it felt so good walking by the sand and seek the sun..  Too bad I didn't have my swimsuit because the water was at a perfect temperature, oh well next time I would go more prepared.   This black dress is super cute, fresh, comfy but mostly I love the print!  Well, I hope you guys enjoyed your sunday :)
Mi vestuario de domingo y primera ves de este año que regreso a la playa! Ahh se sentía tan bien caminar por la arena y tomar el sol..  Lo malo fue que no lleve traje de baño porque la temperatura del agua estaba perfecta, para la próxima ire mas preparada.   Este vestido negro me es muy lindo, fresco, comodo pero sobre todo me encanta el estampado!  Espero ayas tenido un lindo domingo :)
Hat: Forever21   Dress: Forever21   Bag: Michael Kors   Watch: Michael Kors 
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson    Sandals: Aldo

Thanks For Stopping By-
Besos Xox

No comments: