Friday, June 7, 2013

Peplum Shirt

Love bright colors on me... Like you would see I mixed a bright color with pastels and it gives it a smooth colorful outfit.   I so much like this peplum shirt, not only the colors, the print but the price I paid for it!  It was a good deal and next time I would use it with a skirt or shorts and it would give it a different look.
Me encanta usar colores fuertes... Como veras mescle el color del pantalon con pasteles y le da un color mas suave al vestuario.  Me encanta esta blusa, no solo los colores, el estampado,  pero el precio que pague por ella!  La próxima ves la usare con una falta o shores y le dará un look diferente. 
Shirt: H&M   Pants:J.Crew   Shoes:Jessica Simpson   Jacket:Talbots   Watch:Michael Kors
Handbag:Coach    Sunglasses:Topshop

Thanks For Reading
Besos- Xox

No comments: