Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Simple & Sassy

That was my Sunday afternoon outfit.  A print blouse, pants, pumps and a trench coat, nothing complicated! 
A side note: What's wrong with a woman liking shopping? Is it wrong to buy new things every weekend?  Should someone needs to put a stop into this? Just so you know my husband and I had some discussion regarding my "bad habit" of shopping.  He things I'm getting obsess on buying clothing, shoes or anything every weekend.  But we have no kids, we are paying off the bills, I'm buying things on cash, is not like I'm using credit cards and getting debt! He things is just too much vanity I have.  That I must have the latest things in the market and I never get satisfy.  But I'm sure I'm not the only woman out there who has the need of wanting, buying, and desiring new things. I don't see nothing wrong on buying things, I thinks is part of a being a woman.  I understand that there are others that are not so girly and don't mind having the same outfit but I was born having that extra touch of being feminine,  classy, girly and the love of shopping. 
We ended up with an arrangement, was to either don't go to shopping centers for a hold month or visit the shopping centers BUT don't buying anything, nada for myself; not even a chap-stick for a full month! Those were the options, and of curse I don't like neither but I must negotiate! 
Up till now, I'm still thinking about which one I'll pick and what would I get back ;) 
Este fue mi vestuario por la tarde del domingo.  Una blusa con estampado, pantalones, zapatillas y un abrigo, nada complicado! NOTA: Que de malo ay que una mujer le guste ir de compras? que tiene de malo que cada fin de semana compre cosas nuevas? Alguien tiene que poner un alto a esto? Para que sepan, mi esposo y yo tuvimos una platica sobre este "mal habito" de las compras.  El piensa que estoy obsesionada en comprar ropa, zapatos, bolsos, o lo que sea, cada fin de semana.  No veo nada de malo, ademas no tenemos hijos, estamos pagando las cuentas, compro en efectivo, no es que compre y use tarjetas de crédito y me este endeudando!  Piensa que soy muy vanidosa. Que tengo que tener lo ultimo del mercado y nunca estoy satisfecha.  A un que estoy segura que no soy la única mujer que tenga las necesidades de querer, comprar y desear cosas nuevas.  No creo que sea malo en comprar, eso es parte de ser mujer.   Entiendo que ay otras que no son tan 'girly' , y no les importa usar el mismo vestuario, pero yo nací con un toque extra de ser femenina, clásica, delicada y con el encanto a las compras. 
Terminamos en un arreglo, ya sea de no ir a ningún centro comercial por todo un mes o visitar los centros comerciales PERO no comprar nada, ni un brillo de labios por todo un mes!  Esas son las opciones, y por supuesto que no me gusta ninguna pero tendré que negociar!  Por ahora estoy pensando cual escogeré y cual será mi premio de regreso ;)




Blouse:Guess   Pants:Gap  Trench:Xoxo  Shoes:S.D    Handbag:Coach   Watch:Fossil

Thanks For Stopping By
Besos - Xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good taste on clothing!

Bri said...

keep shopping lol