Saturday, January 19, 2013

WorkOut

You should know that I like taking care of my health and that's one of the reasons that I go to the gym.  Since I was little I liked running and visiting the gym.  While my mom was in aerobics class I'll be next door doing ballet.  I barely remember those years 'cause I was a little girl.  I always had the influence of my parents to take care of my body and early morning was to go to the park for some exercise.  I should had grown with a perfect body, flat tummy and a very well firm one ah?!  But no, there were some years when I stop going to the gym.  Working out was not to be skinny back on my days, it was more for my health. Then it became a habit and good enjoyment.  Now that I'm grown up, I still like going to the gym but there are some days that I'm either too busy or just lazy to go workout.  One of my resolutions was to attend at least 4 days of the week but I must confess that I haven't been doing it :/ It's not only the weather but personal errands and school work that unable me to go.  So I've been going just 2 -3 days of the week and for a short time. Well I guess is better than nothing ah..  
Here are some winter outfits that I used for my workout time, you will see they are very colorful jaj..

Deves de saber que me gusta cuidar de mi salud y esa es una de las razones por la cual asisto al gimnasio.  Desde pequeña me gustaba correr y visitar el gym.  Mientras mi mama hacia aerobics yo estaba en el salon de alado haciendo ballet.  Muy apenas recuerdo esos dias porque era muy pequeña. Siempre tuve la influencia de mis padres en cuidar mi cuerpo y temprano en las mañanas era para ir al parque hacer ejercicio. Debería ver crecido con un cuerpo perfecto, estomago plano, y todo bien firme.  Pero no, asi no sucedió, hubo unos años que pare de ir al gym.  Antes el hacer ejercicio no era para estar delgada si no para mi salud.  Luego se convirtió en gusto y habito.  Ahora que ya e crecido, todavía me gusta ir al gym pero hay unos dias que estoy muy ocupada y me gana la flojera.  Uno de mis resurrecciones era de ir por lo menos 4 dias a la semana pero debo de confesar que no a salido asi :/  No es solo el clima si no encargos que tengo que hacer mas trabajo de escuela que me impide ir al gym.  Estado llendo de 2 a 3 dias a la semana y por corto tiempo. Creo que a nada algo, por lo menos voy... 
Subí unos vestuarios de invierno que uso para hacer ejercicio, veras que son muy coloridos jaj 







Got off the gym and went straight to the hair salon :) got a dark color, yay for no more red!!!
Saliendo del gym fui derechito a que me pintaran el cabello :) obtuve un color obscuro!!!



Thanks for reading
Besos Xoxo

3 comments:

Marce Acoste said...

Hi Doll your blog is very nice and cute! Is interesting can know new things and people :-)

Anna Ross said...

In love with the outfits, my favorite is the blue skirt and white blouse. LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Those Green Nike snikers are best!!! I really like 'em!