Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bright Orange On Me!

It finally feels like spring up here :) that is a great joy!! The sun is out and is shining very bright; we were able to feel the warm weather, we reached low 80's! So Saul and I decided to turned on the AC and leave it on all night, ah it feels much better sleeping in a cool temperature when is warm outside! So let me briefly tell you what had happen in my life for the last days.  I was so busy with school, work, family issues, church and more school work.  But I'm happy to say that all my assignments and projects are done and all I need to do is show up in class and take my final exam and I'll be fully done :)  Can't wait for free evenings and not worry about homework.. Well this is it for now, we talk more tomorrow, I have to catch up with my Kardashian show lol
Por fin se puede sentir la primavera :) eso es un buen gusto!!  El sol esta que brilla y calentando cada dia mas, la temperatura a llegado a los bajos 80's! Asi que Saul y yo decidimos prender el aire acondicionado y dejarlo prendido todo la noche, ah que rico se siente dormir en un cuarto fresco cuando afuera esta algo caliente! Rapidito te cuento de lo que a pasado en estos dias que no me había reportado.  Estado super ocupada con la escuela, trabajo, problemas familiares, iglesia, y mas trabajos de escuela.  Feliz estoy en anunciar que todos mi projectos y trabajos de escuela estan terminados y lo único que necesito es presentarme la próxima semana a tomar mi examen final y terminare :) Ya quiero estar libre por las tardes y no tener en la mente cosas de la uni.. Bueno por ahora esto es todo, mañana hablaremos mas, tengo que ponerme al día con el show de las Kardashians' lol

 Shirt: Topshop    Pants: H&M    Shoes: Aldo    Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson    Watch: MK  Clutch: Aldo


Have a Bright Day :)
Besos -Xox

1 comment:

Bri said...

Love ur sunglasses n the combination u did wit the floral pant, i enjoy visit ur blog. check out mine when u can