Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fur Vest

Love my black fur vest, it's so chic and the peek-a-boo pink color inside it's very catchy jaja. Starting last December Neiman Marcus collection and other brand designers took some of their brand pieces to Target and once I first saw this vest I felt in love with it :)  But the price was high, so every time I'll go to target (almost every week) I'll see it and hoping they would drop the price.  Until one day they did :) OMG it was 50% off and it was the last small size the rest were x-large so it was totally meant for me jaja, well at least that's how I see it! My outfit, what do you think?  That night I felt like using my tall boots and matched them with my outfit and enjoy the night.   Hope you like my little black, white and a touch of pink outfit :) 
Amo mi chaleco de pelusa, es muy femenino y tiene un color rosa por dentro que agarra la atención.  El diciembre pasado diseñadores como Neiman Marcus y otros llevaron unas de sus prendas a la tienda Target y una de ellas es el chaleco que traigo .  Cuando lo vi por primera ves me enamore de el pero el precio era algo alto, así que cada ves que iba a Target (casi cada semana) lo miraba y tenia la esperanza de que algún día lo pusieran en especial.  Hasta que un día lo hicieron :) estaba a 50%de descuento y era el ultimo en talla 'S' los de mas eran x-grande. estaba designado para mi jaja, bueno al menos así lo miro!  Mi vestuario, hmm que piensas de el? Esa noche quise usar mis botas altas y hacerlas parte de mi combinación para disfrutar la noche.  Espero te aya gustado mi combinación de negro, blanco y un toque de rosado :)





A see through shirt, I know.. I guess is part of the trend lol
Ya se, se transparenta.. Podemos decir era parte del vestuario 
 Shirt:Maurices  Vest:Neiman Marcus  Leggings:Aldo  Shoes:BCBG  Necklace:Betsey Johnson  Clutch:H&M  Sunglasses:TopShop  Watch:Fossil  


Thanks for reading
Besos Xox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sassy

Tom Martines said...

It's always nice to see a woman who can take care of herself :)

Emma A. said...

Love it:) I also love fashion!!!

Ramona said...

I think fur vest should be wardrobe staple. It's so great and versatile piece to have.
You look fabulous!

xoxo Ra

http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

Unknown said...

I sure agree with you Ramona and thanks for the fab!
Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog, means a lot to me :)
Happy Day
xox