Saturday, January 19, 2013

Windy Day

Love all kind of scarves and if they are silk that's even better :) I decided to used it with a short sleeve dress and the new shoes I got.  I'm very pleased with my shoes purchased, I liked them all!  Can you tell my hair is darker?! Yes, I got a dark brown color and I love it  :) Hope you like my different color combinations I did!
Amo las mascadas/bufandas y si son de seda mucho mejor :) Decidi usarla con el vestido de manga corta y mis nuevos zapatos.  Estoy muy satisfecha con la compra de zapatos que hice, me gustaron todos!  Te puedes dar cuenta de mi nuevo color de cabello?!  Si, me lo pinte de cafe obscuro y me encanto :)  
Espero te agrade mi combinaciĆ³n de diferentes colores que hice!
Sunny, chilled and very WINDY
Soleado, fresco y demasiado VIENTO




Dress:H&M   Scarf:Coach   Belt:Vintage   Sunglasses:TopShop    Bag:Aldo   Watch:MichaelKors


Thanks for reading
Besos Xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE WHOLE OUTFIT!!! <3

Karla P. said...

Linda convinacion. Me gustaron mucho tus zapatos, donde los consigo? te agregare a mi circulo :)