Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chic-Spiffy Suspenders


Do you ever have one of those nights where you just want to chuck your typical style out the window and just do something different?  We all know what to expect when we're going out for a girl's night out, so how about standing out in the crowd with something different and unique with woman's clothing! Dressing up with black pants, white shirt, tie and suspenders is more of a masculine and office look, right?! Well I gave a touch of feminine by adding heels, a touch of neutral color clutch, a loose tie and my personality.  I have a more formal dress shirts but I wanted to give a different look to it.  So I putted on this white blouse that has a wave collar and ended with a red tie. I had so much fun with this outfit!!
Nunca as tenido una de esas noches que quieres cambiar tu típico de estilo  y hacer algo diferente?  Todos saben como las chicas se visten cuando tienen una salida por la noche. Por lo cual, que tal resaltar un poco entre todo el grupo con una ropa diferente pero seguir siendo femenina!  Vestirse con pantalones negros, camisa blanca, corbata y tirantes es mas un look masculino y de oficina verdad?! Pues le di un toque femenino en agregar zapatillas, un bolso color natural, una corbata suelta y mi personalidad.  Tengo otras camisas de vestir mas formales pero quise darle un look diferente en usar esta blusa blanca con cuello suelto y colocar una corbata roja.  Me divertí mucho con este vestuario!!





Shirt:Vintage   Pants:Banana Republic   Suspenders:H&M   Tie:Club Room   Watch:Michael Kors  
Shoes:Zara  Clutch:Aldo



Thanks for reading
Besos Xox

3 comments:

Angie Maya said...

Cute outfit. I can see my self on that!!

rachael said...

I love this look. its so cute. i have a very similar outfit that i wear to work sometimes but not always with the tie but love suspenders

Anonymous said...

Great look by adding the suspenders. I love suspenders, too and I really enjoy the comfotable feeling when I wear them.

Fanny