Saturday, March 23, 2013

B&W Floral Dress

My Outfit of the day :) This silk black and white floral dress is part of the Prubal Gurung design that associated with Target for their spring collection.  Early January this collection was on stores and people were going crazy on buying it.  The colors, floral print, and fabric is so attractive and it was hard not to say no to these pieces.  Their prices were dissent, but since it was the middle of winter I decided to wait on the purchased and for the sale sign ;)  I got this dress 30%off the regular price and there weren't many left so I think I was smart on making this moved. I saved a few bucks, that's always great!
So this is what I wore for church this morning and since is a trend, I decided to go all black and white displaying my new handbag that my husband got me on his trip. Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

Mi vestuario de la mañana :) Este vestido floreado de blanco y negro fue parte de los diseños de la marca Prubal Gurung que se asocio con Targe para la colección de primavera. A principios de Enero esta collection de marca estaba en las tiendas y tuvo mucha demanda.  Los colores, estampado florales y tela son atractivos y era difícil pasarlo por alto y no comprarlo.  Los precios eran decentes y como estábamos a mediados del invierno decidi esperar a que pasara un poco el frio y el anuncio de especial ;)  Lo compre con un 30% de descuento y no havia mucho al que escoger, creo que valió la pena esperar para ahorrarme unos cuantos dolares. 
Esto fue lo que use esta mañana para la iglesia y como estos colores están a la  moda, decidí usar mi bolso nuevo de blanco con negro que mi esposo me trajo de su viaje.  Espero tengas un lindo fin de semana!!




Dress: Prabal Gurung  Handbag:Marc By Marc Jacobs  Shoes:Aldo  Watch:Michael Kors  Sunglasses:TopShop




Besos - Xox

No comments: