Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mint Oxford Shoes

My last Sunday outfit was very relaxing, a simple ripped pants, shirt, blazer, scarf and oxford shoes. By the way the shoes were cheap, just $20 bucks in Target, I couldn't pass the chance to buy them.  Haha OMG I broke the deal I had with my hubby, 'no shopping for 2 weeks' :/ Grrr I was doing good, I totally forgot when I was doing the purchased.  Now more than never I have to be away from the stores.  We just finish doing our taxes and we are gonna pay more taxes then what we first expected so I must be under a budget!Let's change the subject here, so this pictures were taken when I was on the way to see my aunt who made some yummy enchiladas and spent the morning with the family.   After lunch Saul my husband took me to see my baby Apollo like I have mention on my previous post, ahh that was a very exciting moment for me, the simple fact to remember brings joy to my heart jaj.  I'm so anxious to have Apollo with me :) 
Este fue el vestuario que use el domingo pasado, un par de pantalones rotos, camisa, blazer, bufanda y mis zapatos oxford.  Como les había mencionado antes estos zapatos me salieron baratisimos, solo $20 dólares en la tienda Target, no podía decirles que no.  Jaja OMG rompí el trato que hice con mi esposo de no comprarme nada por dos semanas :/ Grrr y también que iba y ahora mas que nunca tengo que alegarme de las tiendas porque le tengo que pagar al tio Sam.  Hace unos días que terminamos de ser los impuestos del año pasado y tenemos que pagar al IRS y esta ves es mas de lo que pensábamos :( no es nada agradable para nosotros, pero ni modo!!  Saliendo de este tema desagradable, te cuento que estas fotos las tomamos cuando ibamos a ver a mi tia que nos invito unas ricas enchiladas.  Después de lonche Saul mi esposo me llevo a ver a mi querido Apolo como les avía mencionado en el post anterior.   Aahhh ese fue un momento muy emocionante para mi, el simple hecho de acordarme trai alegría a mi corazonsito jaj.  Estoy muy anciosa por tener a Apolo conmigo :)

Blazer: Ann Taylor   Shirt:Mossimo    Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch    Scarf:Abercrombie & Fitch  
Handbag:Coach   Watch:Fossil    Shoes:Mossimo 


Besos - Xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me encanta como vistes preciosa

Nancy said...

Comfy outfit, I like it girl! Hope you continue posting more outfits