Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sweater Weather

It was a sunny day, so why not get out the yellow sweater and keep shinning the day!
Im so glad that we are getting so closed to spring, I so need sunny days.  For the afternoon a paired up this comfortable outfit and enjoyed my day!!
SideNote: I'm so in love with this bag :) I don't  know if you can tell but I have been using it with previous outfits. Is my everyday bag(for now).  It goes with everything, it has a lot of departments, big, chic, fashion, black with gold, pink inside and it can be used has a messenger bag. Ah, I'm satisfied!!  
Era dia soleado, porque no sacar el suéter amarillo y seguir iluminando el dia!
Por fin estamos llegando a la primavera, necesito estos dias soleados.
Para esa tarde use este vestuario confortable y disfrute del dia!!
Nota: Estoy encantada con esta bolsa :) Nose si te puedes dar cuenta pero la estado usando con los otros trajes.  Es mi bolsa de diario(por ahora). Va con todo, tiene muchos departamentos, es grande, femenina, con estilo, negro con oro, rosado por adentro y puede ser usada como bolso de mensajero. Yo estoy fascinada!!
Shirt:American Eagle    Sweater: J.Crew    Leggings:Forever21     Scarf:Abercrombie&Fitch  Boots:Outfitters   Sunglasses:Ray-Ban    Socks:H&M     Watch: Fossil  


Xoxo- Besos

No comments: