Thursday, March 14, 2013

J.Crew Breeze

Finally we had a few warmer days, low 50 degrees but it sure felt good! I was able to wear some of my summer shoes and not carry thick heavy coats and layers.  And a day after that we had snow again, ugh this weather is driving me crazy; thank God I haven't catch a cold.
OMG, that day my hair was all wild lol. That's what I get for sleeping with a wet hair :/
Anyhow, so for that occasion I decided to go all J.Crew clothing. Let me tell you that I went crazy finding that shirt. I visited several stores and some had it on sale and others not.  Like you know, I wasn't gonna pay full price so I got tired of looking for this stripe shirt on a small size with a sale tag.  So we did some shopping in Chicago and I was able to find the same shirt on sale but they only had a medium size, it was now or never!  A little big but I'm still enjoying it :)
Por fin tuvimos unos dias medios calientitos, llegamos a los bajos 50's pero se sintieron tan bien! Pude usar unos de mis zapatos de verano y olvidarme de los abrigos grandes y pesados. Al dia siguiente que nos llega la nieve de nuevo, grr este clima me esta fastidiando; por lo menos no me a dado catarro.
OMG esa ocacion mi cabello amaneció super rebelde. Pero eso me pasa por dormirme con cabello mojado :/
Para ese día quise ponerme ropa de J.Crew. Deja te cuento que andaba como loca buscando esa blusa.  Visite varias tiendas y unas la tenían en especial y otras no.  Como sabrán, no iba a pagar precio completo pero me estaba bando por vencida en conseguirla en talla chica y con la etiqueta en especial.  Dias a tras fui de compras a Chicago y pude conseguir la blusa en especial pero en talla mediana, pues no tuve de otra mas que comprarla! Un poco grande pero la estoy disfrutando :)


Shirt:J.Crew   Pants:J.Crew   Belt:J.Crew   Shoes:Jessica Simpson   Bag:Jessica Simpson
Blazer: Ann Taylor    Watch:Michael Kors    Bracelet: J.Crew/Forever21

Thanks For Stopping By-
Besos- Xox

No comments: