Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blue Dress With A Pop Of Color

So this is how I started my day a few days ago, very colorful, cheerful, happy; that hours later ended up so hurtful.  But let's not go into details on my issues, lets look at this outfit.  I decided to add some color to this blue dress and the way to do it is by adding some pieces.  So I played with colors and came up with this, hope you like the taste!!

Así fue como empece mi día unos días atrás, con mucho color, alegría  que horas mas tardes termino amargo.  Pero no hay que entrar en detalles en eso, hay que hablar del vestuario.  Decidí ponerle un poco de color a mi vestido azul y la manera de hacerlo fue en agregarle unas piezas.  Quise jugar con los colores y salí con estos, espero te agrade mi combinación!!
(excuse my hair but it was very windy/ disculpa mi cabello pero abia demaciado viento)
Dress:Zara    Scarf:Coach    Belt:Vintage    Shoes: Aldo    Clutch:Coach  
Watch:Michael Kors    Sunglasses:Topshop

Thanks for stopping by-
Besos Xoxo


3 comments:

Cindy Rojas said...

Wow me encanto la combinacion :) buen trabajo doll. me gusta mucho como juegas con los colores y de que tienes tu blog bilingüe, gracias por pensar en las que no sabemos mucho ingles.

jaimes said...

Yes, yes, yes I man likes to see a woman dress nicely, and you nailed it girl. I like the combinations of colors one can tell you ain't affraid of colors. keep doing your thing

Yuliana Colima said...

que linda, y la convinacion del blocked colors me encanto. gracias por las ideas :)