Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shimmery Pants

Yay :) it rained!!! Finally the snow is off the ground and temperature was in the mid 50's! Its starting to feel like spring, well at least this past week, we are expecting to drop in the 30's starting sunday. Oh well, at least the snow is all gone. So it has been a week that I ordered some shoes online and they still haven't arrived.  So I called today to see whats going on, and they will arrive sometime this coming week. I wanted to wear a pair this weekend, but I must wait! I know I purchase some online shoes on December, but I just couldn't resist this new ones. Is it a sin to buy more shoes when you haven't worn the new ones yet? Oh, I hope not! Im starting to feel awful , I better take that thought off my mind.
Let me tell you about my Friday evening. So my husband and I went to a coffee shop, It had been a wild that I haven't drank a local coffee. A muffin and a latte worked for me. We started planning our summer vacation and like always we invite my sis. So now we are waiting to get answers for the timeshare we want to get. Once we were done doing some searches we attended a meeting. So it was a long day, we got out of the meeting after 10pm, I was so ready to take a shower and go straight to bed....
Now my outfit. Since it was raining almost all day I wore my leather jacket, with a warm long shirt, my shimmery scarf and leggings. Yes, I love shimmer and I know you can tell.  I constantly wear something shinny jaj and I do it most now that is winter, it gives a touch of light to my outfit!!



Yay :) llovio!! Por fin la nieve desaparecio y la temperatura llego en los mediados 50's.  Se esta empezando a sentir como primavera, bueno al menos esta semana, y del domingo en adelante bajamos a los 30s.  Pero asi es por acá, el clima nos sorprende a cada rato, y de buenas que la nieve desapareció del piso.  Ordene unos zapatos por la internet y ya tiene una semana y todavía no me llegan.  Les llame y resulta que pusiero la orden tarde y hasta esta semana me llegan, yo quería usarlos este fin ahora tendré que esperar! Se que compre unos zapatos en linea en el mes de Diciembre pero no podía resistir estos nuevos.  Será un pecado comprar mas zapatos cuando todavía no as estrenado los nuevos?! Oh espero que no! Me estoy empezando a sentir mal, es mejor que saque ese pensamiento de mi mente.  Deja te cuento sobre mi viernes de tarde.  Mi esposo y yo fuimos a una cafetería local, teníamos mucho que no ibamos a ese lugar. Un panecito y latte me cayo muy bien.  Planeamos nuestras vacaciones de verano y como siempre hacemos algo con mi hermana asi que le llamamos. Por ahora estamos en espera del timeshare que queremos usar.  Una ves que terminamos de sacar información en la interner nos fuimos a una junta. Fue un día muy largo, salimos de junta después de las 10pm, yo estaba lista para un baño y a dormir....  
Mi vestuario. Casi todo el día llovió por lo cual use  mi chamarra de piel, una blusa larga, y mi bufanda brillosa y mayones.  Si, me gusta lo brilloso y se que te puedes dar cuenta.  Seguido uso algo brilloso y lo hago mas seguido ahora que es invierno, le da un toque de luz a mi vestuario!!






 Jacket:Forever21  Shirt:Mossimo  Scarf:H&M  Leggings:Forever21  Boots:Aldo

Besos Xox

2 comments:

Miguel Whitmore said...

Your blog is cute. It can inspire others on ideas,I'll add you to my circle

Anonymous said...

Love those pants.. Hope I can find them in this small town that is inteh moddle of no where.. ALl i see is farms :/
youare pretty, i like your taste!!