Sunday, January 13, 2013

Red&Black

Red and Black are a super hot combination!  So why not have it in a cute sexy dress. Once I saw the dress I knew I need it to have it but the price scared me jaj. I'm a bargain girl and I won't pay a full price for an item unless it's a moderate price or a handbag.  I wait for sales or look for coupons and that's how I get my things. Although, there are some brands that would rarely have their products on sale and when they do is just for a small percentage. Now, don't expect to go to Nordstrom and find a $20 dlls dress because your won't find it. Come on you need to know where you are buying at. But that's something that one needs to know and do your research to understand their marketing. Any how, so when I first saw this dress was early August and it was part of their fall collection.  Smart me I waited till their preview Christmas sale and bang, I safe 25% of the regular price and I was able to have it before the year ended.  I love that it has this sexy shape on the front and back of it. Oh and the leather sleeves, hmm that's on extra plus!

El rojo y negro son una combinación ardiente! Así que porque no tenerlo en un sexy vestido.  Una ves que vi el vestido, sabia que necesitaba tenerlo pero el precio me asusto jaja. Soy una "bargain girl", no pago precio completo por algo almenos que sea un precio moderado o sea una bolsa fina.  Espero las especiales o busco cupones y asi es como me hago de mis cosas. Aunque hay unas marcas que rara ves tienen sus productos en especial y cuando lo tienen es por un pequeño porcentaje. Pero eso es algo que uno tiene que saber e investigar para poder entender el mercado de la marca que te gusta. Ahora, no esperes ir a una tienda de prestigio y encontrar un vestido de $20dlls por que no lo vas ayar. Uno necesita saber donde es que va comprar. Bueno, cuando por primera ves vi este vestido fue en los principios de Agosto y era parte de la colección de otoño.  Inteligente yo, me espere para las especiales de navidad y ahí fue cuando lo compre y me ahorre un 25% del precio regular y era mío antes de que se acabara el año.  Amo que tenga esa sexy figura por enfrente y atrás que le da un toque único. Oh y las mangas de piel, hmm eso es mas puntos a favor! 







I love them :) They have spikes! You can wear them all year long plus they are super sexy & comfy.
Me encantan :) Tienen picos! Los puedes usar todo el año ademas están súper sexy y confortables.


                                   Dress:Zara   Shoes:Shoedazzle   Bag:Michael Kors   Sunglasses:TopShop                                                                              Watch:Michael Kors                        

Besos Xox

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello there! I love this dress:) keep up the good work.

Xoxo
Kp0n


Kp0n.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch :) your comment means a lot!!

Unknown said...

exquisite taste.

Lori Wilson said...

I love the dress, shoes, and bag. I have a dress that is similar to that.. I like how you combine the gold into the outfit. I can see that the bad has the same chain as the watch, thats pretty cool. I like your fashion taste and spikes are definitely the big thing.