Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Start '13!!!


First Sunday of the year!!! It was a cold day but I know how to wrapped up my legs and I put on my navy pink heart tights ;) Saul and I were hitting to Chicago to do a little bit of shopping and like always I found good deals!!! I can't wait for spring to get here, so I can show you some of my old and new bright, floral, print, colorful pieces I have. OMG, I walked out of home and once I was on the road I realized that I was having my glasses on instead of contacts lol, so I said "oh well, suck it up gf" and like you can see I took a few picts with my glasses. Makes me look more like what I am, a teacher jaja... So like many of you guys, one of my resolution is to go to the gym. I want to discipline myself to at least go 4 days a week, no matter what.  My goal is to loose a little bit of weight and of course to be more healthy and to have firmer body. I don't like to look anorexic, skinny bone girl, I believe in curves.  I love eating, well I love sweets and pastries.. Sweets kill me, I just can't resist them. These holidays make me eat more than usual, I can tell on my body that I need to start running more. My hips don't lie, people!!!!


Primer domingo del año!!! Era un día frío pero se como arropar bien mis piernas :) así que me puse mis medias azul marino con corazones rosa. Saul y yo nos fuimos a Chicago hacer pequeñas compras y como siempre encontré especiales!!! Ya me anda que llegue la primavera, para poder enseñarte las prendas viejas y nuevas que son brillantes, floral, estampado y mil colores que tengo. OMG, lo que me paso en la mañana.  Salgo de casa y en el camino me doy cuenta que traigo mis lentes puestos envés que los lentes contacto jaja.. Como miraba bien ni me acorde de quitarme los lentes lol.  Asi que ya ni regresarme, y como veras me tome unas fotos con ellos.  Me hace ver mas como lo que soy, una maestra! Como muchos de ustedes una de mis resoluciones es ir al gimnasio.  Me quiero disciplinar ir por lo menos 4 días ala semana.  La meta es de perder un poquito de peso y claro de estar mas saludable y reenforzar lo que tengo.  No me gusta parecer anorexica ni estar súper delgada que casi los huesos quieren salir de mi, creo en las curvas. Me gusta comer, bueno me gusta lo dulce y postreria, prefiero eso envés de un plato de comida...  Lo dulce me mata, no les puedo decir que no. Estos días festivos eh comido mas de lo normal, me puedo dar cuenta en mi cuerpo asi que necesito empezar a correr. Mis caderas no me mienten!!!!

 Shirt: Vintage   Blouse:Forever21   Tights:TopShop   Shoes:Jessica Simpson   Watch: Francesca




This outfit only in Chicago because in my town people can't handle it.  They  might look at your ugly. In a bigger city you see so much trend that people are use to it and they don't judge you.
Este vestuario solo para chicago me lo pongo porque donde vivo la gente no lo aceptar. En una ciudad grande uno ve muchas modas, encuentras gente de diferentes países por lo cual entienden en mundo fashion.




Besos Xox

3 comments:

Frank Tickler said...

Cool ;-) Like the combinations you did.
I do have to say u are very beautiful and I love to see a woman that knows how to do dress up fashion be chic and not trashy.

Cinthia Morales said...

Que linda combinacion. Me gustan mucho tus medias y estilo de vestir, tratare de ser este estilo. gracias por invitarme a leer tu blog, feliz noche!

Anonymous said...

nice outfit and I like the tights so much. Overall good blog!