Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lit' Pearls & Gold

Having trainings on a weekend are totally not fun but It was a must for me and Saul to attend.  So half of our day we spent it sitting down and reviewing somethings. Once done we went out for lunch and ending with a yummy dessert couldn't be the exeption! Love my shirt, it's so chic :) it has little pearls around the collar and a "wish maker" print, nothing else could be asked to this shirt!! Since it was windy and parley cloudy I needed to have a jacket. I used my creamy blazer with my skinny blue pants and my lovely gold MK flats!! 
A command on the side: have you seen that my hair is no longer red :D I'm washing and washing my hair constantly so the red color faded jaja Im having a hair appt this week and I'm going back to my regular hair color :)) just wanted to share my excitement oh and the shoes that I ordered online arrived, that's a double joy lol
Hope you had an excited weekend :)

Tener entrenamientos en un fin de semana no es nada divertido pero Saul y yo a fuerzas teníamos que  asistir. Asi que la mitad de nuestro día no la pasamos sentados, aprendiendo y repasando cosas.  Una ves que terminamos, salimos a comer y a comprar un delicioso helado.  
Me encanta mi blusa, es muy 'chic' :) tiene perlitas al rededor del cuello y el mensaje de "wish maker", no hay nada mas que pedirle a esta blusa.  
El dia estaba medio nublado y con viento, por lo cual necesitaba un abrigo.  Use mi blazer cremita con mi  pantalón skinny azul y mis flats doradas de MK que tanto amo!!.... Un comentario que ni al caso:  te as dado cuenta que mi cabello ya no esta rojo :D me lo lavo y lavo constantemente y asi es como de poco a poco se fue el rojo jaj. Esta semana tengo una cita de cabello y me lo voy a pintar de mi color natural :)) ok adiós, solo quería compartir mi 'excitement' oh una cosita mas, los zapatos q ordene enlinea me llegaron ya, eso es una doble alegría lol....  Espero ayas tenido un lindo fin de semana :)





Shirt:Zara   Watch:Michael Kors   Blazer:Ann Taylor   Pants:Forever21   Shoes:Michael Kors  Belt:Vintage


Thanks for reading
Besos Xoxo

2 comments:

SarahS said...

cute outfit! :)

www.fashionoverminds.com

Anonymous said...

you have a good taste on style, I'll keep on checkin in and see your post. good job doll!