Monday, January 7, 2013

White & Blue

Cold morning but the sun was starting to warm up, well real temperature was in the low 20's lol. Thank God we haven't had a bad winter/snow, well so far we have had a fair-weather. That morning I used my new handbag that my cousin(he knows me well) gave me for Christmas, it matches my shoes!
Estaba frillisimo pero el sol empezaba a calentar, bueno la temperatura estaba en los bajos 20's. Gracias a Dios no hemos tenido un mal inviernó(tanta nieve), por ahora el clima nos a tratado bien. Esa mañana use mi nueva bolsa que me regalo mi primo para navidad, le combina bien a mis zapatos! 

 Purple Bandaid; well I burned my hand a little bit :/ Prove that I'm not so good with the oven!
Curita Morado; me queme un poco mi mano :/ Prueba de que no me llevo bien con el horno!


 That's what I like about this blouse, is the shimmery collar that has :)
Eso es lo que me gusta de esta blusa, el collarin brillante que tiene :)

 He doesn't like pictures but I manage to to take a pic of his outfit ;) He looked super cute to me!
No le gusta que le tomen fotos pero logre tomar una a su vestuario ;) Para mi se miraba lindisimo!
Shirt: H&M  Tie:Calvin Klein   Jacket:Zara   Pants:Zara  Shoes:Zara

Blouse:H&M   Skirt:Forever21   Tights:TopShop   Shoes:Aldo  Handbag:Aldo


Besos Xoxo

No comments: