Saturday, December 29, 2012

Get a Fresh Start This Coming Year!

New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year.  It's a time to reflect on the changes we want or need to make and resolve to follow through on the changes. Therefor, I totally have many resolutions that I would like to accomplish this coming year. You got yours ready?
Una noche antes de recibir el año nuevo es momento para mirar al pasado, meditar y mas importante los deseos que tenemos para el año entrante.  Es tiempo para reflexionar en los cambios que queremos y necesitamos y como podemos llegar ahí.  Por lo cual yo ya hice mi listita de mis resurrecciones que me gustaría hacer para este año que empieza. Ya tienes la tuya lista?

My husband and I want to received the year in a more quiet way.  Comparing from previous years, we have reserved a table at a fine dining where they would be playing live music and the two of us would be enjoying each other surrounded by strange people. Last year we decided to spent New Years Eve in Atlanta and we had a fun, crazy night that I won't forget!
Mi esposo y yo decidimos recibir el año de una manera mas calmada. Comparando con los años anteriores, esta ves hemos reservado una mesa en un fino restaurante donde tocaran música en vivo y los dos disfrutaremos del uno al otro llenos de gente extraña.  El año pasado decidimos recibir el año nuevo en Atlanta y nos divertimos mucho, fue una noche increíble que no olvidare! 

Dinner before the party
Una cena antes del reventon 
Long line we did just to get it
Una fila q hicimos para poder entrar

Posing withe the BestMan
En pose con el q fue padrino
With people I met that night
Haciendo amistades

OMG, I'm just doing my thing... Dancing on the sit
Yo en mi mundo... Bailando en los asientos 
Take me home, I needed to get out!
Lista para ir a casa, no aguantaba!


I wish you a fresh start to this coming year :) Lots of blessings, love, health, wealth, success and more love to spread out to others. I know I have to make a lot of changes in  my life and I'll have many challenges to face but I'll try to be stronger to become a better person. Go to church, God loves you!
Te deseo lo mejor para este año entrante :) Muchas bendiciones, amor, salud, fortuna, éxito y mas amor para dar a otros. Se que tengo que  hacer muchos cambios en mi vida y tendré retos que enfrentar pero tratare de ser fuerte para ser una mejor persona. Ve a la iglesia, no olvides que Dios te ama!


Besos Xoxo

3 comments:

Orly Tsa said...

You have a very good taste in fashion, just go out and rock it!!!!

Yuliana Colima said...

Se ve que te la pasaste bien, que padre. Pero no pusiste fotos de tu año nuevo donde están. Oye me gustan los zapatos ase que resalte tu vestuario, que bien!

Anonymous said...

I like your dress, and the way you did your hair that night looks good. I can see that you like colorful shoes, they are cute!