Monday, January 7, 2013

Cheetah Leggings

                           

On Thursday, I was on my way to do some grocery but we detour to get a shot of the day outfit.  I got this leggings two weeks ago so It was my first time having them on! I like my cheetah leggings and once we get some warm weather I'll wear them with heels, it would totally give them a different look! How you can see we still have some snow on the grown from our last snow storm but at least the roads are clear. It was so freaking cold  and windy, like you can see my hair was every where, well I had to delete some pictures because the hair was all over my face. So I match this leggings with my brown boots, a loose blouse and a long necklace, what do you think of my cheetah leggings?
El jueves iba en camino asia la tienda y paramos para tomar unas fotos del vestuario que traía ese dia.  Me compre estos leggings dos semanas atrás así que era mi primera ves poniendomelos.  Me gustan estos mayones de cheetah  y una ves que nos llegue el calorcito me los pondré con zapatillas y le dara un look totalmente diferente!  Como podrán ver todavía tenemos nieve en el piso eso es lo que queda de la ultima tormenta de nieve, por lo menos la carretera esta limpia.  Estaba súper frillisimo y un viento loco, como te darás cuenta mi cabello andaba por todos lados, así que muchas fotos no salieron bien.  Combine estos mayones con mis botas cafés, una blusa suelta y un collar largo.  Que piensas de mis mayones cheetah? 





Back of the shirt
El atras de la blusa


Shirt:Zara  Leggings:Forever21   Boots:Aldo  Bag:Michael Kors  SunGlasses:Ray Ban  Necklace:CharmingCharlies


Besos Xoxo

No comments: