Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Zipper Pants

I wanted to wear this pants that I got a month ago, so that night I had the chance to do it.  Before we went to dinner we stopped at a parking lot to take pictures jaja. It was chilly but I woman up and said no to jackets lol, well at least for the pictures.  This pants are comfy, stretch and they have a high waisted that adopts to your body type. One of the things that got my attention was all the zippers that it has. The blouse that I'm wearing it's actually a dress/blouse but I folded and made it a mini shirt, hope you like it!!  I need it to have the shirt because I like the logo, the love heart with the leopard on the back is something that I like! OMG my hair... Ugh my hair was so messy, that pls don't pay attention to it lol it was one of those days!!  
Tengo un mes que me compare este pantalon y ya queria ponermelo.  Antes de cenar pasamos a un parqueadero a tomar fotos.  Hacia frio pero me hice fuerte y dije no al abrigo, bueno por lo menos en las fotos.  Este pantalon es super comodo, stretch y tiene un alto elastico que se permite adaptarse a tu cuerpo.  La blusa que traigo es un vestido/blusa pero la doble para usarla como una mini blusa. Te gusta? Tenia que tenerla ya que tiene el corazon y estampado de leopardo. Uff y sobre el cabello, ni me mires jaja era uno de esos dias que andaba super revelde!!

 Blouse: H&M     Pants: Zara    Shoes: Jessica Simpson    Clutch: Vintage


After Dinner


Besos   Xoxo

No comments: