Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Floral Lace Skirt

It was a very windy day as you can see; but at least the sun was out! This lace skirt can be you friend or your enemy. In other words it can make you look your actual size or bigger than what one can be.  This is my third time wearing it, so if I continue going to the gym I might get to wear it more often! Talking about gym, I went to the doctor office this pass Monday and OMG :0 My Weight! For some reason I thought the weight scale was not working at my last doctor visit so I was like, 'that ain't my weight, I feel lighter than that'.  But I guess the scale was working right, because I got a double check this Monday.  My weight is higher than what I thought it was, I just don't get why?! I workout, do Pilates, I stopped doing boot camp because of school so I run, and I believe I eat healthy.  It makes no sense why I'm 1## pounds!!  Maybe because I do a little bit of lifting weights, or all the calcium I consume, or because I drink too much water, or because all the snaking I do?!? Ugh I don't know but I would love to find out why my weight is high but my clothes feels fine, I don't feel too big.  I just like to see small numbers when I get to the weight scale. 
Como veras era un dia con mucho aire pero lo importante es de que estaba el sol!  Este tipo de encaje de falda puede ser tu amiga o tu enemiga.  En otras palabras te puede ser ver tu peso actual o hacerte mirar gorda/grande.  Esta es mi tercera vez que me la pongo y si continuo yendo al gimnasio podré ponerme la mas seguido!  Hablando del gimnasio, este lunes pasado fui al consultorio del doctor y OMG :0 Mi Peso!  La ultima ves que fui al doctor pensé que la pesa no estaba sirviendo lo cual me dije, 'este no es mi peso, me siento mas ligera'.  Al parecer la pesa estaba sirviendo bien porque este lunes mi peso fue confirmado por segunda ves.  Peso mas de lo que pensé estar, lo cual no se porque?!  Hago ejercicio, pilates, lo malo fue que pare hacer boot camp por la escuela pero corro y creo comer saludable.  No hace sentido el porque peso 1## libras!!  Será porque hago un poco de pesas, o todo el calcio que consumo, o porque tomo mucha agua, o será porque me la paso jusguiando?!? No lo se pero me gustaría saber porque mi peso es alto(según para mi) y la ropa me queda bien, no me siento re-gorda/supergrande.  Se que mi estatura tiene mucho que ver con mi peso pero lo único que me calmaría ver son números pequeños cuando suba a una pesa.  
Shirt: J.Crew    Skirt:Forever21     Shoes:Vintage     Watch:Michael Kors



Thanks For Reading-
Besos Xox

No comments: