Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Floral Print Blazer

I remember the first time I saw this blazer I wasn't really feeling it, but I tried it on and I bought it.  Now this would be my second year enjoying this floral print blazer.  Hope you like these little pieces together and don't mind that this time I putted up more pictures than usual. 
Recuerdo la primera ves que vi este blazer, no me pasaba tanto, hasta que me lo puse me gusto y que lo compro.  Ahora este verano sera mi segundo año disfrutando de mi blazer con estampado de flores.  Espero te agraden estas piezas juntas y no te moleste que esta ves subi mas fotos de lo normal.  

Blazer:Forever21   Shirt:Zara    Pants:Gap   Shoes:Jessica Simpson   Sunglasses:RayBan



Besos- Xox

1 comment:

lori Wilson said...

OMG girl I like the outfit and the blazer is so cute :) I enjoyed all the pictures and all your post, great choice!