Friday, April 26, 2013

Fighting with the sun!

I had a blast that evening! Too bad the colors of the outfit didn't turned out good, thanks to the sun :/  So Saul and I gather with some friends, we went out for dinner and we were the last customers to leave the restaurant.  We were jock after jock, drink after drink(soda) and even on the parking lot we gather for a little more silliness. 
I so much love the weekends, it makes me relax and forget about work, school, and issues.  Now that the good weather gets here, we would definitely spend more time outdoors.  Talking about outdoors, OMG it's a lot of work to clean a yard!  We half way cleaned our yard this past sunday and it got me tired; and the flowers are not even out yet and I'm thinking about calling the lawn service...  Anyhow, TGIF :)
Shirt:H&M   Blazer:Talbots  Jeans:Abercrombie & Fitch   Shoes:S.D   Sunglasses:Topshop
Besos
 Xox

1 comment:

Emma A. said...

Cute Shoes!!!!!