Saturday, April 13, 2013

Eye doctor appt

So Saul and I had an eye doctor appointment today at 8 am.. Yes, way too early for a Saturday, but we manage to make it! So they were doing the basic eye check, asking health questions and out of know where the question of "What's Your Weight?" Came out!!!! Hmm, I wasn't expecting that, not that early at an eye exam office.. And if you follow me on twitter you will know that I wasn't too happy when they asked me that question. Like I had said before my weight and I are not friends at this moment!! So I had to lie about my weight jaja, I just can't believe I'm 1## pounds. After my eye examination and talking with the doc I felt much better of myself. I had fun choosing new glasses I just didn't like the price jaj but I ended up having a good morning. Now I'm about to go to a baby shower :) my cousin is having a baby pretty soon, how exciting!!









No comments: