Monday, April 22, 2013

My Perfume Collection S/13

I adore perfumes and I never have enough! I used them a lot, so I'm constantly buying different bottles. I must say that my favorite at this time is the So Fresh Sunshine by Marc Jacobs mmm its smells so good! Now that summer and hot sunny days are coming I use the Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana a lot!!! AM - PM  at any time I used that perfume during warm days.  It has a fresh smell that you would fall in-love with the fragrance!  Now we must know that there are certain perfumes that you can only used at a specific occasion. Also a good location to store you collection is to  keep it away from the sun; yes hide them from the sun rays.  Keep the bottles in an area where it has shade and a cool temperature.  I stored mine in a cool drawer away from the sun. Try to buy the sets of perfumes, use the lotion or body shower that comes with it.  It would make you have a longer smell when you combine the perfume with the lotion or gel. Here I'm displaying my perfume collection that I have for the moment, we might have some in common :)  
Adoro los perfumes y nunca tengo suficientes! Los uso demasiado, por lo cual compro de diferentes botellas.  El que ahorita me trai bien loca es el So Fresh Sunshine de Marc Jacobs, mmm huele riquisimo!  Ahora con el verano y los dias calientes soleados vienen uso mucho el perfume Light Blue de Dolce & Gabbana!! Durante Am - PM o cualquier rato uso este perfume en dias calientitos que hace una combinacion perfecta. Tiene una fragancia muy fresca que te ara enamorarte de ella! Ahora devemos de saber que hay ciertos perfumes que solo se usan para siertas ocaciones especiales.  Otro tip, una buena locacion para aguardar tu coleccion es de tenerlos fuera del sol.  Ten los perfumes en una area donde este fresco y obscuro; procura esconder los de los rayos del sol. Yo tengo los mios en un cajon de mi ropero y por su puesto que ese ropero esta en un cuarto frio, asi que se encuentran en buena area.  Trata de comprar los sets de perfumes, esos que bienen con crema o gel para baƱarse; cuando uses el perfume con la crema o gel tendras una aroma mas durable. Bueno te muestro mi coleccion del momento, tal ves tendremos uno que otro en acuerdo :)


Dolce & Gabbana- Rose The One, Light Blue, and The One
Juicy Couture- Viva La Juicy
Gucci- Guilty and Gucci by Guicci
Burberry- Brit Sheer and Brit
CHANEL: Chance and Coco Mademoiselle 
Marc Jacobs- Daisy So Fresh Sunshine (Limited Addition)
These little ones are so good for caring on your bag

Besos - Xox

No comments: