Friday, April 12, 2013

Black With Cheetah Print


OMG it was a cold morning, brrr big time.  This weather is just teasing us, it has been cold for a couple  of days.  We get some sunny days then the sun disappears and gets cold and windy, ugh I wonder when we're having everyday warm sunny days.  While tying I'm making myself a tea, eating cookies, and listening to music.  I need something warm in my tummy and tea helps me be calmer and takes the chills away.  I have so much homework to do and I chose to make a post instead of working on my assignments, what a student I am lol..  Well, I'm leaving you guys this little outfit post that I wore this afternoon, enjoy the weekend!
Dios mio, hace un frio tremendo!  Este clima solo nos tienta, ya tiene dias que a estado super frio.  Tenemos dias soleados luego el sol desaparece y se pone frio, nublado y con viento; me pregunto cuando por fin tendremos dias calientes y soleados.  Mientras les escribo me estoy haciendo un té, comiendo galletas, y escuchando música.  Necesito algo calientito en mi pancita y el te me ayuda a estar mas calmada y me quita el frio.  Tengo demaciada tarea que hacer y decido hacer un post en ves de hacer mis trabajos, uff ya estoy cansada de libros, examenes, y projectos... Pues les dejo este pequeño vestuario que use esta tarde, disfruten este fin de semana!

Shirt:Gap   Vest:Express   Leggings:Forever21   Shoes:S.D   Bag:Coach  Sunglasses:TopShop



Besos - Xoxo

No comments: