Friday, April 5, 2013

Floral & Leather

I'm so excited it for this warm weather lol. When the sun is out I get in a much better mood and very positive! I'm so glad we are getting closer to the summer and the piles of snow are starting to disappear(finally).... For todays afternoon I'm wearing this floral pants with my white leather jacket that has spikes; just so you know I got it two months ago and at a very cheap price!! It was $145 dlls and I got it for $30 bucks, I just couldn't pass it! Anyhow, is Friday and my struggle started :/ Window-shopping is just not so much fun but I guess I have to like it for 2 weeks.  I only went to two stores this afternoon and I told my husband that I was ready to go back home and have a movie night.  Is so hard not to buy something that you like and can afford, so I needed to be out of my temptations! I hope you guys have a good weekend, I know I will :) Saturday I have a family gathering, eat some yummy ceviche, have fun with family.  On Sunday is gonna be an exciting day, my husband has a surprise for me, he's taking me over to Michigan so I'm anxious to find out! Well lets enjoy our days off, take care (:
Este clima me cai tan bien. Cuando el sol sale ando de un buen humor y con mente bien positiva! Me alegra pensar que nos estamos acercando al verano y que las montañas de nieve se empiezan a desaparecer(por fin)... Para esta tarde traigo puesto mis pantalones florales con mi chamarra de piel que tiene spikes; para que sepas la conseguí hace dos meses atrás en un buen precio, estaba barata!! Costaba $145 dlls y la encontre a $30 dólares, no podia dejarla!  Pero bueno,  ya llego el viernes y mi tentación empieza :/ Eso de ver pero no comprar no es nada divertido pero creo q tendrá que gustarme, por lo menos en las próximas dos semanas.  Solo fui a dos tiendas y ya estaba lista para regresar a casa y ver películas. Es muy difícil no comprar algo que te gusta y lo puedes pagar, por lo cual tenia que salir de mi tentación! Espero ustedes tengan un buen fin de semana, yo se que si lo tendré :) El sábado me juntare con la familia, comere un rico ceviche hecho por mi tía, mmm al solo pensar se me hace agüita la boca jaja..  El domingo será un dia muy ansioso, ya que mi esposo me tiene una sorpresa ubicada en Michigan, asi que ya me anda porque llegue el domingo! Pues a disfrutar nuestros dias de descanso, te cuidas (:

Jacket: Zara    Shirt:J.Crew   Pants:Abercrombie&Fitch    Shoes:Aldo    Sunglasses:Betsy Johnson    Bag: Vintage    Watch: Fossil 




Thanks For Reading
Xox

No comments: