Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Neon Colors



I love neon colors and this spring/summer was a total trend, so I got myself this pair of lemon color pants and matched it up with a stripe blouse.  I decided to add a lit' bit of a nerd style by adding my prescription glasses, that I adore and they are very girly, I have receive compliments on them.  The outside of the frame is black and at the ends it has a silver triangle that gives this extra shine to it. The inside of the frame is pink and that's what makes it look super cool, lol to me!! I also got my hair up and did a bowl that for been the first time it turn out pretty good! Like you can see I paired up with the outfit my favorite shoes and off I went!!!

Me encantan los colores neon y en la primavera/verano era la moda, asi que  me compre un par de pantalones verde limon y lo combine con una camisa fresca de rayas. Le puse un pequeño toque de nerd al usar mis lentes, los cual adoro porque son algo femeninos. Son negros y tienen un queqeño triangulo platiado afuera del lente que le da un toque de luz.  Por dentro son rosa y eso es lo q los hace ver mas femeninos.  Me levante el cabello y me hice un moño que me salio super bien por ser la primera ves que lo hacia. Como veran use de nuevo mis zapatos comodos y lista para la calle sali!!!

I decided to use my belt differently, not use the buckle on the front but on the side and it looked pretty cool.
Decidi user my cinturon de una manera diferente, de no usar la hebilla de frente si no de lado y se miraba super padre.





This was a challenge DIY hair style.
Fue un reto de hacer el peinado yo sola.








Blouse: Forever21    Belt: Gap   
Watch: Fossil  
Pants: H&M   
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

My niece Emily and sis Mirley @ mom's house!!

Besos   Xoxo

2 comments:

Olivia McCann said...

I love the outfit! Its great since i'm into fashion like a lot. So i'll visit it everyday, you did an amazing job with it!!

Anonymous said...

Que padre te vistes... Te ves toda una muñeca corazon!!