Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Little Black Dress

Saul and I started having dates on Thursday nights, and we were lucky to have a 60+ degree weather during October. So I putted on my LBD and pair it up with pumps, a shiny clutch and a belt that I used as a neckless jaja.  Pretty cool ah, you pay for the price of one and it ends up to be multifunctional.  I felt very fresh, feminine and sexy. Guess what?! I donated this dress.  I hope the girl takes care of it.


Saul y yo empezamos a tener citas los jueves por las noches y tuvimos suerte que el clima de ese día estubiera en los 60 grados.  Asi que me puse mi pequeño vestido negro y mis zapatillas, una bolsa brillante y un cinturón que use como collar jaja. Es chistoso, tu pagas por una cosa y lo vienes usando de mil maneras.  Me sentía bien fresca, femenina y sexy. Sabes, done mi vestido.  Espero que la chica le de buen uso.




Dress: Forever21   Belt/Neckless: Forever21    Watch: Michael Kors       Shoes: BCBG    Clutch: H&M


Shirt: Lacoste     Watch: Michael Kors      Pants: A&F     Shoes: Aldo




Besos Xoxo

1 comment:

YUliana Colima said...

uyyy como no me lo diste ami jijij Me gusta ese vestidito