Friday, May 10, 2013

Christian Grey

OMG I just found out (yes, till' now) who's gonna be playing the mysterious sexy Christian Grey and they chose Alex Pettyfer :/  I'm not so excited!  I was expecting someone more mature, more masculine, more hot, and more of everything...  But ok I should consider his career, as a model, actor and his latest starred in Magic Mike.  Oh well, I just hope the movie turns out good!
Whenever I was reading the trilogy of Fifty Shades of Grey, OMG Mr. Gray would drive me nuts in a good way! I'm sure that happened to you too. I just couldn't put the books down. Let me share a secret between us, I even dreamt of Christian and no I wasn't thinking that I was Ana lol. That imaginary guy got me thinking a lot, he's very mysterious, business man, seductive grr he's the hold package right girls?! Ah, fantasy has me dreaming here, just a simple tought of Mr. Grey gets me a dirty smile!  I guess my time of re-reading the trilogy is coming up soon and I must put some things in practice lol..
I'll leave you with who's now Christian Grey!

Me acabo de enterar(si, ya tarde) quien va hacer el papel del misterioso, sexy Christian Grey y escogieron a Alex Pettyfer :/ No me emociona tanto!  Esperaba alguien mas maduro, mas masculino, mas ardiente, mas de todo...  Pero ok, devo considerar su carrera, es modelo, actor y estuvo en la cinta de Magic Mike.  Espero la pelicula salga buena!
Es que cuando leía la triologia de Fifty Shades of Grey, OMG asta me dava calor jaj, el Sr. Grey me traia loca!  Se me hacia dificil parar de leer, las historias estaban super interesantes.  Deja te comparto un secreto, hasta soñaba con Christian y nooo no me tomaba el papel de Ana lol.  Ese hombre imajinario me hacia pensar en un Christian muy misterioso, con mirada profunda, todo un hombre de negocios, y muy seductor que al solo verlo intimidaba, grr tenia todo el paquete, verdad?! Ah, la fancasia me tiene aqui soñando, un solo pensar en en el Sr. Grey y me trai una sonrisa picarona!  Creo que mi tiempo de releer la triologia se esta acercando y devo poner en practica lo que aprendo jaj... 
Los dejo con el futuro Christian Grey!
Besos Xoxo

No comments: