Thursday, May 23, 2013

Green Shirtdress!!


What do you think of shirt dresses?!  I love them :) they are so cute and sexy! Here I am displaying this green shirtdress with a short-short that gives that peek a boo kind of look.  Now I have to go-  I have to catch a flight :)
Que piensan de las blusas vestidos?!  A mi me encantan :) son lindas y sexys!  Aqui te muestro esta blusa vestido en color verde y con unos mini shorts que dan eso de pensar que si trai o o no trai nada debajo del vestido.. 
Ahora me tengo que ir- tengo que tomar un avion :)
Shirtdress: J.Crew   Shorts:Tommy Hilfiger   Shoes: Steve Madden  Watch:Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson   Handbag:Coach



Besos- XoX

1 comment:

Maria Jimenez said...

Me Encanto. Me gusta como das ideas de como vestir y usar colores claros!!