Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spring J.Crew Breeze

So I wore a little J. Crew breeze :) Like you might know, is one my favorite stores that I like to shop. Regarding the outfit it's a totally street style for me.. I did some errands and ended up in a coffee shop with my baby Apollo.  Ok, I must go, need to tan and I'm super excited :)
Traía una pequeña brisa de J. Crew :) Como veras me encanta esa tienda, compro mucho ahí.  Sobre el vestuario es todo un street style/estilo de calle para mi.  Hice unos mandados y termine en un coffee shop con mi bebe Apolo. Bueno me voy porque tengo que broncearme, tengo mucho que no lo hago así que ando toda emocionada :)
Sunglasses: RayBan  Scarf:J. Crew   Shirt: J.crew   Pants: J. Crew  Watch: Fossil   Shoes:Aldo

Besos XoXo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same exact shoes but they are Elle brand!! Love the outfit