Friday, May 10, 2013

Making Arrangements For Apollo's Arrival

So we just got home, all evening we visit stores and search for Apollo's new bed, leash, food, blanket, and some other belongings that he might need! He's arrival is tomorrow Saturday and I'm so excited :) I just hope he gets adjust to his new home and feel comfortable been away from his parents. I'm so ready to spoilt him! Like you can see I got some items pink, and yes he's a boy but he's actual bed is also pink because he sleeps with his mom. Therefor at my 3rd store visit found this beautiful bed and if you see closely it's full of pink roses. I wanted things to match so he's towel and bowls are kind of matching :)
Hope I got everything he needs because I already spend over $100 dlls on him :/ I'm starting to realize that having a pet is expensive but I guess is a good training  I'm getting. I want kids so this is a good start lol
Vamos llegando a casa, todo la tarde la pasamos en tiendas buscando la cama, correa, comida, cobija, y otras pertenencias que Apolo vaya a necesitar!  Su llegada es maƱana y yo estoy super emocionada :)  Espero que se adapte a su nuevo hogar y se sienta comfortable al estar sin sus papas.  Yo estoy super lista para consentirlo!  Como veras compre unas cosas rosadas, y si, el es un hombre pero su actual cama es rosada porque se duerme con su mama.  Y por fin en la 3ra tienda que fui encontre esta linda cama y si ves mas de cerca esta llena de rosas.  Queria que todo combinara asi que su tualla y sus platos  tienen un estampado similar.  Espero tener todo lo que necesite porque ya gaste mas de $100 dolares en esta salidita :/  Me voy dando cuenta que tener una mascota sale caro pero lo vere como un entrenamiento.  Quiero hijos asi que esto es un buen empiezo jaj...

                             
                           
Thanks For Reading :)
Besos Xox

No comments: