Thursday, May 30, 2013

White Flared Pants

When I first saw this flared pants(a year ago) I knew I needed to have them, so I purchased them without tying them on :/ Bad idea, because yesterday was my first time having them on and OMG they were way too big on me! I did some errands last night and this pants were kept on falling down grr they got me so stressed out.  Once I got home I took them off and to the "donation bin" they went!  Someone else would make a better used then me.  Good thing I have another pair of bell bottoms so next time I would do an outfit with a different twist.  This kind of pants are great for short legged women, as flared pants are very leg lengthening when they fit well at the top.  Just be sure to wear them with high heels though.  So I got this outfit together, a touch of floral and a pop of red; although I wanted to define my waste with a belt but since I over ate on my vacations I got a small muffin top lol
Cuando por primera ves vi este pantalos acampanados (hace un año atrás) sabia que necesitaba tenerlo, lo cual compre sin medirmelo :/ Mala idea, porque ayer fue primer dia usandolo y oh dios mio me quedaban super grandes!  Fui hacer unos mandados por la tarde y a cada rato se me caían grr me traian de mal humor.  Una ves que llegue a casa me los quite y los avente en el "canasto de donacion"! Alguien mas le ara mejor uso.  Lo de buenas que tengo otro par de este tipo de pantalones, para la próxima are un vestuario algo diferente.   Hice este vestuario con un toque de flores y el resalte de rojo; aunque me hubiese encantado poder definir mi cintura usando una blusa pegada con un cinturón pero como en las vacaciones comí de mas asi que me salió una lonjita de mas jaja  
Shirt: Hollister  Pants:Gap  Shoes:Aldo  Handbag:Tory Burch  
Bracelet:Forever21  Sunglasses:Topshop
Thanks For Reading-
Besos XoX

No comments: