Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ombre Hairstyle Turned Out a Mess

I haven't mention this but I'm going on vacations this Thursday.  
So I wanted to have a good tan, pedicure done, and a new hairstyle.... Unfortunately, my hairstyle turned out very very bad!!   
Yesterday evening I had my hair appointment so I arrived at the place and my name wasn't there, my previous consolation with details was not recorded and the manager was not in.   
I was upset and I know they could tell they were having an unhappy customer, it was one of those 'what the heck' moments.   Traffic was crazy, I was really excited to get there and leave with a nice hairstyle, now they had me waiting and waiting...  After a 25 minutes waiting they got me in, I showed them a picture of what I wanted and we discussed details about the style.  I really thought I was gonna like the turned out of my ombre hairstyle but it was a mess.   I was VERY upset and I tried to be calm because the stylist was pregnant but grrrr she did a bad job and I told her that.  She's supposed to be the professional one here and she left one side lighter than the other and the back was another mess.   I even asked her if she had done on ombre style before and she gave me a 'yes'.  Stupid me for believed on her, now I'm gonna call on my lunch time, ask to speak to the manager, do a claim, ask for my money and I want my natural hair color back.   Now I don't even know how to style my hair :/  Saul thinks that I look like a skunk jaja... OMG I just need to find a good hairstylist!!!! 
Here I am praying for my hair not to get damage-

Besos - Xoxo

No comments: