Friday, May 17, 2013

Poor Tan

Hot sunny days are almost here, therefor I decided to go back to tanning but in a different way. When I was single and even in my first 2 years of marriage, every spring/summer I would go to tanning salons and get a sun kisses. During summer I would lay down on the sand and seek the sun for a perfect tan. Time has change, not only I stopped tanning but I avoid the rays of the sun to hit my face. I ended up having some sun/dark spots on my face and it took me a while to removed them and have a more clean face.  Now days I buy my foundation with a touch of SUV  and I also wear a full sun screen lotion(double precaution). I learned my lesson in a hard way so now that summer is around the corner you would see me wearing hats or avoiding the sun to hit my face; it touch my legs, arms, feet, except my face. Now that I'm texting the 30's I'm very careful with my skin. 
Any how so I wanted to have so color on my  skin so I decided to try for my very first time a tanning lotion. Well there is this website that I really want to buy their product but it takes like 3-5 days to get their product( and I need my tan before my vacation).  So I went to Ulta and got me this tanning lotion that I really liked the tan color but stupid me I never thought about reading the label and get more info.  I just went to whatever the sale person was telling me and how the 'product work'.  I got home putted the lotion on, the color was perfect, waited 3 hrs and took a bath.  Once I was out of the shower jaja my tan was gone now I have to go back return the product and look for a better tan lotion and a sales person that knows what they are selling. And I must do my part to research before buying things, oh well here I go again, wish me luck lol



No comments: