Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Neon on my legs!


I don't really have a favorite color, but I know for sure that I like bright colors, so bring them on!!
The color of this capris go mostly with everything, they are so cute and comfy.  Next time I'll take pictures at night time so you can see more of the sequin jacket I wore, is totally for a night event.  I'll leave you guys with this outfit pictures and don't be afraid of bright colors, try them and you will see they are fun to wear!
No tengo un color favorito, pero te puedo decir que me encantan los colores fuertes!  El color de estos capris le ban casi a todo, estan lindos y confortables.  La próxima ves me tomo fotos de noche con este blaser de lentejuela, es especial para un evento de noche.  Bueno, los dejo con estas fotos y no tengan miedo a los colores fuertes, tratalos y veras que son divertido usarlos!
Blazer: Forever21    Blouse:J.Crew    Pants:Forever21    Shoes:Aldo

Besos Xoxo

No comments: